06 October 2014

My California Collection on Instagram




























































 By accident I started a little collection on my Instagram titled 'California' (#hooptydopptyscaliforniacollection) and I have to say I'm sort of chuffed about it. I noticed that I was capturing scenes that seemed to be small iconic bits of California and I went with it. It's not that these things are exclusive to California but they are very much a part of the larger, collective whole that says California to me. And yes, I know that the palm tree is not native to California but it is very much a part of California landscape, as are many other things I hope to slowly capture and add. I like little accidental projects like this that turn into something with a direction and purpose. All for fun, that is all.

xo, Collette

No comments: